Bronies Bronies

Too true.

That was the perfect blend of funny and creepy. Congrats. Also, it's become apparent that Surfingthechaos likes to masturbate furiously to ponies. However, I digress, great work to all. I liked the Ren&Stimpy esque fat kid close up. Cheers.

The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

AH-HA!

You're getting a ten JUST because in the days that I had to wear a red shirt, I also heard Take On Me about 188 days a year. XD I have taken it one further when my shift ended and when I was asked to check the back I said okay, and went home. However, you've captured it well.

Candid Self Portrait Candid Self Portrait

This is amazing work. I believe you scouted me a couple years ago. I'm still super impressed with the work you do. Keep it up.

1600 responds:

thank you and yes I do remember I did!

Stripes Stripes

You absolutely deserve Frontpage

I give out 10s rarely, but this is an amazing piece of work. I couldn't give you pointers even if I wanted to. The composition is great, and the lighting is extremely welcoming. There's a softness to the artist's being that that almost emphasizes youth and innocence. I can't get over how "crisp" (there may be a more fitting word, but I don't know it) it looks. I look forward to seeing more of your work. This is beautiful.

Painted Sunlit Lake Painted Sunlit Lake

I like it very much

I love the use of brush strokes to give the clouds texture and movement. Intentional or not, it came out wonderfully. Well done. I would have given this piece an 11 if you had painted FROM a photo, as opposed to ON a photo. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your description. However, that doesn't make it any less "art", nor does it make it less beautiful. It's really fantastic, thank you for sharing.

Nondual responds:

Thanks for the great review.